2.04.2011

Valentine Wreath


So - here is my wreath. That I have quite literally - used all year 'round. I found this little baby at a yard sale about a year ago. It was originally a Mantle hanging. You know, it has the twined handle at the top for hanging, then it trails down like a branch. Well, I bought this for $2 and I just wrapped it around into a 'wreath' shape circle. Took a couple of the twiggy parts and twisted them together. Stuck that end on the nail in the wall. There ya have it. A wreath.
I added the red ribbon from my
local craft store. Well, I bought it about 2 years ago. My husband and I renewed our Wedding Vows in 2009 and my colors were red, black, and white. So, I didn't just go out and by this now. Pretty sweet. The little red bow at the top was attached to our Flutes during our wedding reception. I had tons left over. lol. Easy Peezy.
What do you think? Not bad for about $3!
*****

No comments:

Post a Comment