2.08.2011

4 months


My baby boy turned 4 months old on Sunday. It is bittersweet.
*****
Hubby is doing great. Business is doing well.
I am busy and tired as usual. Okay. So I am exhausted.
Roy A. is hyper. Not as bad as usual. But still.
E.J. is eating cereal now. Getting up more at night. Thought that was over. Blah.
*****
Things I am looking forward to this week:
  1. My friend Annie coming over to enjoy Starbucks Iced VIA coffee with me.
  2. My best friend and her girls to come over and exchange V-Day gifts.
  3. Having a lunch date with my mom and boys.
  4. Attending a friends Bridal Shower.
  5. Getting my pictures and PBK Easter stuff in the mail.

What about you all? What are you looking forward to this week?

*****

4 comments:

  1. hi Dear!
    thanks for the comment on my shirts!
    I'm glad you like them!
    :)
    I believe that the U.S. is beautiful!
    Your baby is really beautiful!
    If you need information about my t-shirt I will gladly leave my mail: chiara.skate@hotmail.it
    Thnaks <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem sweetie! Yes, I love the shirt! :) The U.S. is very beautiful. I visited London, Scotland, and Wales when I was 12 and I soooo want to go back. And then venture over to Italy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a lot to look forward to!! I'm excited b/c my MOPS group has a Bible study that starts tomorrow morning. I can't wait! :) Thanks so much for the visit to my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I do! :) MOPS sounds awesome! ;) No problem - I love your lil blog!

    ReplyDelete