2.24.2011

Teenage Renesmee

*spoiler ALERT*
: If you haven't read "Breaking Dawn" DO NOT read below. Consider yourself warned. :
{via bing}

So. Christie Burke has been rumored to play Renesmee Cullen in Twilight's "Breaking Dawn: Part II". My opinion? She looks amazing. And I can totally see her cuddling up next to Jacob. *swoons* Eh. What do I know...I am a Team Edward fan all the way. However, Jacob is a great person and loves Bella and Renesmee deeply. He just happens to love Renesmee in a different way. Obviously. lol. I cannot wait to see what Edward and Bella's cottage will look like when it is completed. {you can view the production progress @ http://www.breakingdawnmovie.org/ . I am pretty excited! Oh to see Rosalie and the way she acts all "Mother Hen" to Renesmee and literally treats Jacob like a dog. {No pun intended.} "Fido" on the cereal bowl. Ha! Oh my goodness! That is hilarious!

*****

I plan on having a Twilight theme birthday party this year. Because I can. I know I will be 24 and some people think that adults having B-day parties are stupid. But I don't care. I want a reason to invite my friends over (mostly girls. lol.), eat pizza, Twilight designed cake, Team Edward and Team Jacob cupcakes, watch the movies, listen to the soundtracks, and just talk about the films and books in general. *smiles* Oh what fun!

*****

Back to the subject. Seriously though - I am excited to see how they are going to pull off "Breaking Dawn: Part I" & "Part II". Like - the birth scene. And the vampire clans...oh my goodness! I can't wait! Ah! Okay. That's enough for today. *squees in chair*

Is there any special movie you are waiting for to come out this year?



2 comments:

  1. OMG she is PERFECT for the role!
    You must throw yourself a Twilight inspired birthday party! I am 30 years old and throw myself a party every year. Why not? Celebrate YOUR life, in a way YOU want. And post pics so I can swoon over them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right?!?

    Absolutely. I already have it planned. ;) I am so excited! I will most definitely post pics afterwards. ;)

    Thank you for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete