2.11.2011

forever & forever


09.05.2009
My husband and I renewed our wedding vows. That marked our 4th year anniversary. We were originally married on September 9th. But the Saturday fell on the 5th. Eh. Ya can't ask for everything to be perfect. Ha.
: We didn't have an 'actual wedding' back in 2005 when we got married. For the first time. So we did it right back in '09. *winks* It was lovely. Simply stunning. I thought. :
It was one of the BEST days of my life. To me - it was the perfect wedding. I would have had more friends and family there, but some couldn't make it and alot of them were out of town. Other than that, it was amazing. I had my 'Twilight' theme wedding - music, colors, the whole sha-bang! It was my perfect wedding.
What was your wedding like? Colors? Theme? Dress?
Have you thought about renewing your vows?
Let me know what you think!
*****

No comments:

Post a Comment