2.25.2011

NEW

: our Irish Bodhran drum :
{supplies: brown paper sack, quilters hoop, colored pencils, and ribbon}





: dinner tonight was breakfast :
{eggs, cheese, apricot, and bacon}



: My grandmothers old picture frame went from dingy to fab after some white paint. :


: Added a black ribbon with a hot glue gun and a piece from an old headband for elegance. :






: The new fries from Wendy's are amazing! :

: my boys :

: Chocolate Chip & Pecan cookies with ice cold milk. :
Just some things we have been into today. *smiles*


4 comments:

  1. That frame is so pretty!! Are you going to hang it as is or are you planning to put something within the frame?

    http://dreamingchiffon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) I'm not sure yet. lol. I keep thinking about it, I like it simple and plain, just like it is. But then I have been having little 'visions' of maybe doing a silhouette or something...?? ;) Who knows. We will see. I will post an update sometime when I decide. Hee Hee. Thank you for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that frame! I had Wendy's last night and the fries were really good; some of those cookies would have been the perfect dessert.
    Thanks for visiting my blog! I'd love to see your PB dino knock-offs; if you want to link them to my party you can still do it today, or there's always next month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I will have to post the pics sometime. I have been super busy today - sorry I couldn't post them. :( Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete