11.02.2010

trick or treat

{Me and my little giraffe}


- - Well Halloween was fun this year. Probably because we were able to spend it with my best friend and her two adorable little girls. (who just lost her husband in September) Hubs and I took our oldest over to their subdivision to trick or treat. They had a blast! I confess...so did I. ;) Our little munchkin is growing up so fast. He got soooo much candy. He'll be hopped up for a while. lol. How was everyone's Halloween? What did your kid (s) dress up like? - -


{E - too cute to SPOOK}


A friend of mine got this onesie and bib for my baby shower. I absolutely love it! He enjoyed his time at mamaw's while daddy and I took big brother trick or treating. It was just too cold to take this lil guy out and about. I adore these shoes from Old Navy too...I love owls!


Tomorrow is the big day...E will be 1 month old! I can't believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment