11.12.2010

{Pomegranates}


{mmm...yummy.}


I just love pomegranates. Yum-O. I enjoyed one of these babies last night as a mid-night snack. Well...a 10:00 p.m. snack. lol. I love FALL. Autumn brings us such wonderful fruits and goodies. *smiles* Well I am happy to say that I am a member of a family of 4 now. My husband and sons R.A. and E.J. Life is good. I absolutely love my family. I am proud to be a stay-at-home mommy too. *smiles big* This year we are finally starting some new Holiday 'traditions'.




  • Put up and decorate our Christmas tree on Thanksgiving night.


  • Play Christmas music every day from Thanksgiving night through Christmas day.


  • String popcorn on the tree Christmas Eve.


  • Bake all sorts of homemade sweeties Christmas Eve.

Aah. The holidays. I just love them - don't you?


No comments:

Post a Comment