11.21.2010

{giving & receiving}



Isn't giving just way better than receiving? I think so. The morning church service/message was based on just that. Exactly. I am so happy that my hubby and I have decided this year to only get our kiddo's a couple of gifts. (a toy from Santa and something from mommy and daddy) We have decided to help out a client of ours who is about to have his family's utilities shut off due to him being cut from his job. (all because the company wanted a younger person in his place) So sad. Anyway - we felt called to help - and we are. I just love the holidays.
Lord - I thank you for blessing us so that we may help others.
Amen.
*****

2 comments:

  1. So true! How great that you're helping this man out - you'll get so much more joy from that than any gift.

    Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweetie! Happy Thanksgiving to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete