11.06.2010

{saturday fun & cinnamon swirl bread}


{cinnamon swirl bread}


Today is perhaps one of my favorite days. Ever. Aahh. Saturdays are simply the best.




  • Husband is home all weekend.


  • He helps take care of my 3 year old while I am on newborn duty. ;)


  • We pick up the 5 for $20 from Blockbuster.


  • Eat pizza.


  • Cuddle on the couch all day.


  • Sort through the many loads of laundry.


  • Never look at the clock.

Tomorrow I will make my cinnamon swirl loaf.


{on to another subject}


- baby food diet -


Alot of you have probably heard of the 'baby food diet' that Jennifer Aniston supposedly went on to 'cleanse' her body of all the junk and nasties. Well, I even read in a baby magazine that I recently received in the mail, that a Daddy (one of the editors in the magazine) decided to try it out for a week. Here is the gist:




  • Eat 14 jars of Gerber baby food each day for 7 days.


  • Eat a regular size dinner - drink your normal 6-8 glasses (8 oz.) of fluids/day.

At the end of 48 hours this guy lost 5 lbs. After the last day, day seven, he had lost a total of 6-8 lbs.


I am personally trying this out for 3 days just to see if I feel better. Cleansed, so to speak. We will see what happens. Good thing is, the baby food tastes great! I love the fruits and oatmeals they now provide. ;) I would never dream of doing this as a 'lifestyle', however, as a monthly cleanse...I think it is a wise thing to do...and it gets your digestive system working properly if not already. (works pretty much like eating Activia once a day.)


Here we go!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...14 jars of baby food a day! Wow, that is a lot. I haven't tried any baby food recently, although I'll be finding out what it tastes like soon enough! Good luck with the "cleanse."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it sounds like alot - but it does taste great! And - I honestly don't even feel hungry after eating it. ;) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete