2.27.2015

TGIF


 
Is it just me or does Friday just bring on a whole new person in everyone? I feel like I am always in a better mood on Friday's. The weather is usually sunny, the kids are excited that it is the last day of school for the week and we can all get excited about eating some pizza, popcorn or something that is totally not good for you. But hey, it's the weekend!
 
..................

 
Burt's Bees
 
.........
 
Seriously this stuff is made by fairies in some foreign, far off land that sparkles and smells of honeysuckle! Ok, maybe not really. But this stuff is AMAZING. I love it! And when you can pick it up at your local drug store for a $1 on sale - it is even better! This one in particular is called "Fall Foliage". I love the color! My lips are so chapped lately, as is my hands, my elbows, my feet...yeah it's annoying. Goodbye Winter, see you in 8-9 months. M'kay? This Momma is ready for Spring! I want long hours in the park with my boys and a picnic. Walks in my neighborhood and a snow cone on the way home. Is it so much to ask?
 
What are you looking forward to when warmer weather comes around?

No comments:

Post a Comment