3.01.2015

Sunday Funday

 
all dressed up and nowhere to go...
 
..............................
 
Have you ever had plans and got all dressed up only to find said plans have changed? Yeah that was my morning. I woke up, got showered, dressed and ready for church and walk out the door to find a mini blizzard and then freezing rain. Cars and trucks were sliding all over the roads. So, we spent the day indoors enjoying time together as a family.
 
 
 
This weekend was pretty awesome aside from being snowed in this morning and my youngest getting a case of the tummy bug. I fixed a fabulous breakfast (which I normally just do something simple like oatmeal or cereal) on Saturday and then took my oldest out for a movie day at the library. All in all we had a wonderful time! "Big Hero 6" was pretty good too, if I might say so.
 
 
my boy loves his popcorn and his fedora...
 
...........................................
 
**edit** at this very moment my youngest is singing and cooing and playing in the bathtub with his toys. It has to be the cutest thing I've ever seen or heard. It was such an adorable moment we had to video tape it. (mostly sound) Because he would not let us get much video if he saw us, so we had to stay behind the door. Ha Ha. 4 years old and he still makes me cry tears of joy. How can someone so ornery be so stinking adorable! Anyway, moving along with the post.
 

 
stella & dot

 
a girl and her bling...

 ...................
 
If you are a Momma then you know it is a special day when you can put on some makeup, pull down your hair, raid your closet of actual 'dressy' clothes and pop on some fabulous jewelry! I took my oldest out for a Mommy and son date on Saturday and we had a blast seeing "Big Hero 6"! I look forward to our next date. It is so important to give each of your children individual time and attention. It has really helped our relationship this year. I look forward to these moments so much, considering I have boys. When they get older they won't want much to do with Mommy. It will be all Daddy and sports, and girls. Ugh.
 
I wish you all a very happy week!
 
...............
 
Hello March

No comments:

Post a Comment