3.03.2015

A Day in the Life of a Homeschool Momma

Breakfast is served
 


There is nothing in the world quite like bacon. Ok, so there is absolutely nothing in the world like bacon. Bacon sort of makes the world go 'round. Yeah. I love bacon. Don't worry, I didn't eat a whole pack. I limited myself to 3 slices. {even though I could have totally eaten a whole pack}
 
..............................
 
I've spent my day cleaning and doing laundry. {If you're a Momma, you know this routine all too well.} I don't understand how we go through so many bath towels. Seriously? You'd think I was running a B&B around here or something. Ha! We've spent the day learning about firefighters, thermometers, changing matter (both physical and chemical), organizational/study space, and we are getting ready to learn about life in the pioneer days (covered wagons and all that jazz). I'm actually excited! I love going over all of this again - it amazes me at how much I have forgotten and stuff that I didn't even learn. Such a good way to spend the day with my boys. Learning!
 
................................
 

Community Helpers - Firefighters
 
.......................................
 

Stella & Dot - Livvy Necklace
 
.....
 
I am in love with my accessories! Ha. This Momma doesn't buy magazines, get manicures or pedicures, get her hair colored, go to the movies every weekend, or even go out to eat every week or two. So what is my 'thing' for me? My jewelry! Ha. It makes me feel pretty and I love how I can wear a basic t-shirt and make it pop with a little bling. Makes it look like I at least made an effort on my appearance for that day. Ha!
 
Can I get an amen ladies?!
 
 
..............
 
Melinda 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment