3.19.2015

Burrito Bowls and Park Play Dates

 
Chipotle Style Burrito Bowls
 
.....................
 
This week I tried yet another Pinterest recipe. Seriously folks, Pinterest hardly ever fails me. So this beautiful dish was very inexpensive to make! You can serve it over rice or quinoa but I decided to just dish it up veggie style.
 
Ingredients:
 
Romaine Lettuce (chopped)
Black Beans
Canned Corn
Tomatoes
Salsa
Chipotle Sauce (sourcream, chili powder, lime juice, cumin, salt)
Fresh Cilantro
 
Let me tell you, this was delicious! I could have ate two big servings of this, but I limited myself to just one.
 
....................
 
 
 
 
Spring Style


 
We enjoyed some fun at the park on Monday, as it was 72 degrees here in South East Ohio! We have enjoyed our days playing, taking country drives, playing board games, building Lego masterpieces, painting, crafting, reading, and much more! Sometimes I realize updating this blog isn't #1 on my to do list. However, I do love posting pictures of these sweet babes. They grow up far to quickly to not preserve these memories.

 
My boys love the playground at the park. I'm pretty sure they would stay and play ALL day if I'd let them.
 
How are things in your neck of the woods? Cool, Warm, Hot as a firecracker? I encourage you to do this, no matter how much you've got going on this weekend...take time for your kids. STOP and actually play with them. Get down on the floor, play the board games (even though they hardly EVER play by the rules), build those towers, throw rocks in the creek, whatever it is they like to do...do it with them. One day you'll wish you took the time out to do so.
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment