3.25.2015

.Spring Has Sprung.

Spring is a time for new beginnings...
 
 
So this past week we have spent a lot of time playing and crafting. My oldest had quite a bit of fun building with his Lego's at his Grandma's house. He built this adorable Mario creation for his younger brother. How sweet! I'm a little biased, but I think he did pretty good! I couldn't even figure out how to do that! He watches the cartoon on Netflix and he made this by watching the show. How creative!

 
In honor of the first day of Spring, we made these sweet little flower bouquets made out of construction paper and glue! The boys had so much fun getting crafty this week! {more crafts to come on the blog}
 
What have you all been up to this week?
 
Why not get a little crafty with your kiddo's {if you have kiddos}! If you don't have kids, STILL get crafty! I love getting my craft bag out and getting my hands dirty!
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment