5.21.2011

Peace Comes To Those Who Seek God

Wow. I have learned alot in the past couple of months. In the past few weeks. Past couple of days. Today. Wow. Who knew a person could learn so much in such a short period of time.


I have never talked to God so much in my entire life. I am a praying woman. I attend church. I have a personal relationship with my saviour, Jesus Christ. But we have never, ever, ever been this close.


I don't know if you have ever had a moment like this in your life. But - today, I honestly felt God's presence in the room with me. I felt Him moving all around me. I felt Him speaking to me, and through me. I have never been more close to Him.


I feel renewed.


I have been going through something that I never thought I would have ever faced in my entire lifetime. I went through it. For a month and a half. Solid. But it had been happening over the course of 5 or so years... But now, things have settled down. Things were talked out. Hashed out. And 'nipped in the bud', so to speak.


Scriptures were read and quoted. Prayers were answered. I was moved. Spiritually.


I can't thank everyone enough - for our family and our friends out there - who have been praying for us these past few weeks. It has been a super rough time for all of us.


I am so grateful to have so many people in my life to pray for me. For my family. *smiles*


You all make me smile.


My prayers have been answered. Trust has been brought back to my life.


Things have changed. Life has changed.


But now? It is for the better.


Things can only get better.


- God, thank you for your blessings, your Almighty power that you spread throughout my life on a daily basis. Especially today. For You, I am eternally grateful. I love you. Amen. -


I hope everyone is having and will continue to have, a great weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment