3.12.2011

sick. sick. sick.

Sorry for the lack of posting these days. My entire household has been super sick. We were diagnosed with an Upper Respiratory Infection. It seems like we have been sick for weeks. Months. Uggh. So tired of this weather. But I feel like I can't complain too much - considering what Japan and the entire Pacific coast is going through. I feel blessed to have what I have. I would just rather not be sick. My little ones have runny noses, scratchy throats, and horrible, wheezy like coughs. Yet, the doc thinks that the one antibiotic they are one will do the trick. So, here is hoping we get over it soon! I have a wedding to go to today. Mom is watching the boys. we are supposed to get over 4-5 ft over flood stage today. Roads are already blocked off in town and restaurants are already closing up, boarding up, and sacking up the place in downtown.

Hope you all have a great weekend. Mine will include a wedding, snuggling in bed getting cozy and trying to get better. And to think in 3 weeks we will be moving into our new home! Yay! I can't wait to head to Home Depot to buy our supplies! Aah! *smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment