3.20.2011

E.J. update


: E.J.S. :
That's right folks. My little baby is almost 6 months old. Already! I can't believe it. *tears up* R.A. is almost 4. E.J. is 5 1/2 months. Where does the time go? Really?!
**********
Today I finally ventured out to services with the fam. It has been almost 2 months since we've been - due to flu/cold season. Uggh. January and February were not our favorite months around here. *sigh* However, we are doing much better now - and we hope to stay that way. *winks* I finally got this place looking up to par. It is 'spring' cleaned too! Did that the other day. Whew. That was a LOT of work. Ha ha! Our furniture will be here in 10 days...I can't wait! R.A. will actually have a 'big boy' bed. (A full size bed.) His room will be decked out in dinosaurs. *smiles*
We had a great time this weekend - hanging out together, shopping, and attending a friends 'game night' at their house with lots of pps. Had a great time - especially playing 'Apples to Apples'. *winks* Watched a bit of the race today (Nascar), but didn't get to finish. *bummer* Who won? Anyone know? So - tomorrow I'll be chilling at home for a while - then taking my mom and sis out to lunch with the kiddo's. Hopefully it won't be raining. *please don't rain. please don't rain.* So - it is getting late. Very late. Better go to bed.
Everyone have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment