3.18.2011

God's Will is always better

So....
We didn't get the house. The inspection failed. Miserably.
The Lord knows what is best for us. He truly truly does. *smiles*
However, I couldn't be happier. And I truly mean that. I am not just saying it. Really. *smiles*
**********
We - instead of getting the house (that failed by 1. termite invasion. 2. water damage. 3. foundation issues. the kind that makes it fall down in 10 years.), spruced up our town home with some lovely pieces from our local furniture store, and wally world. *winks*
I will have to post pics when everything is completed. Here are some tid bits to chew on so I won't leave ya hangin' for too long. *winks*
  1. New lamps in the Master BR
  2. New faux wood blinds
  3. Curtains
  4. Sofa
  5. Apothecary jars
  6. Canning jars
  7. Wall decor

and MUCH more!

I am so happy to finally update this place. I feel so much better - and I truly feel "At Home" for the first time since we moved in here, 2 YEARS AGO! lol.

How was your Friday? Any plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment