7.30.2010

"hoot hoot" - says the owl

I have been so busy these past few days that my head is still spinning. In the midst of my cleaning fetish this week, I have been meeting up with old friends and getting crafty. My newest 'thing' is Etsy.com. Where I have found so many great ideas for making toys for my kiddos.




Here is what I am working on now. This is just the first stage. Felt. Now I just need to purchase my embroidery thread & batting. I have so many projects that I need to finish before Christmas. I know you are probably thinking, "Christmas is 4 1/2 months away!" Yes. Yes it is. However, when you have a 3 year old, and are pushing 8 months preggo - a girl only has so much time on her hands. lol. I have so many cute, unique toys picked out to make. I am so excited!

{first stage}

*tee hee* isn't he cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment