12.03.2010

.poppin popcorn.

Okay. So today wasn't so fabulous but I made lemonade out of lemons. I woke up sicker than a dog. My two boys were both sick. R woke up feeling a little better...still snotty and mucus-y, but better all the same. E. J. woke up not being able to breathe around 3 a.m. so I had my hubby run out and get Vicks Vapo Steam and we ran the vaporizer all night. Plus, I had to use a bulb syringe to suck out the snot out of his little nosey. *dislike* Using the saline spray/drops too. It seems to be helping. He is 8 weeks old - so we have to pretty much let this thing run its course. He is drinking 3 oz. of water a day too - doctor's orders. I pray that our little family feels much better soon. Especially in time for the Holidays. We are already missing out on tomorrow's church festivities. :( However, there is a + side to that. I will venture out around 10 a.m. to pick up my already pre-ordered Blu-ray - dvd - Special Edition of "Eclipse" tomorrow. *winks* I will lounge on the couch all day with my boys watching the movie and eating pizza on the Eclipse party plates I purchased a couple of weeks ago. (yes I intended on having an actual party. but that will have to wait till another day...when we aren't all snotting all over the place. uggh.) Either way - tomorrow will be a good day. *smiles*
In the mean time - I am enjoying a Brisk Lemon Tea with some Orville Redenbacher (not sure of spelling. LOL) lime + salt popcorn. If you haven't tried it - do so. It is amazing! I love it. I bet it would be great with the Diet Coke Lime too...hmm...just thought about that part. *makes yummy noises* Nighty night blogging world.
*****

No comments:

Post a Comment