12.04.2010

.look-a-like? no.


okay. so this is me. ^^ pictured above. I am a huge "Twilight" fan. *squees* My son (3 1/2 years old) is watching it with me today as I bought the new and highly anticipated release of "Eclipse" on Blu-Ray + DVD special edition. He points to Bella (aka: Kristen Stewart) and says, "Mommy, it's you! It's you! Look look!" ha ha. I must say - he rocked my entire day. I was so flattered. Even though he is only 3. Still...kids know who their mommy is. And for him to straight up point to her on the screen and think that she was me. Wow. No words. lol. I almost cried I was so full of happiness. Not that I think I look horrible or anything, but to know that my kid thinks I look like her...is a pretty cool compliment. Let's just say it raised my spirits today. *smiles*

yeah. she pretty much rocks too. *winks*
*****











No comments:

Post a Comment