10.19.2010

{precious gems}

E.J.


Well here we are and it is almost Wednesday. Again. Tomorrow my sweet little bundle of joy will be 2 weeks old. I can't believe it! This week has been alot better. The more I get into a routine the better it is for everyone. lol. Daddy is helping with big brother as much as he possibly can - which includes spending an hour with him in the evenings to just play around and 'wrestle' (what can I say, they are boys after all), give him a bath, and put him to bed. So that is very nice. That gives mommy time to nurse E and get him to bed so that I can get a shower. Oh what sweet bliss. A shower. Mmmm. Lately I am just relaxing around the house, doing up whatever chores I possibly can with a 3 year old and a newborn. lol. I love this life that God has blessed me with - I wouldn't change it for anything.

R.A.


Big brother is still adjusting. He doesn't try to beat up his little brother or anything, but he definitely doesn't help him sleep. ha. He runs rampant around the living room all day and wakes him up atleast once a day. *sigh* He craves attention sooo much. I give him as much as is humanly possible, and daddy definitely gives him lots of love and attention. However - to a 3 year old 23 hours of attention in a 24 hour period of time just isn't enough. He is going to want that last hour too! No sharing for this little munchkin. ha ha. He also loves taking things away from little brother...already. Poor E can't even defend himself yet. lol. But overall, I can't complain too much. He is taking it alot better than some kids would. My only thing is that he still can't be quiet. But, I guess I can't complain too much about that either. He is a kid afterall, and you are only a kid once. I love him so much and I know he will be a great big brother.


This week:




  • Relax.


  • Take atleast one nap a day. {even if it is just for 30 minutes}


  • Bake some Halloween/Fall cookies.


  • Break in my new pair of 'post-pregnancy' jeans. =)


  • Attend a Chick-fil-a benefit lunch for a friend.


  • Clean out and organize the toy cabinet. {too many toys for my 3 year old}


  • Start Christmas shopping online.


  • Prepare for my Fall Party I am having next week.


P.S. Does anyone have any good ideas for treat bags, or anything 'crafty' to use in my Fall Party? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment