8.03.2011

Twilight-themed Birthday Party



Okay. So this is NOT my actual birthday cake. I found this picture online, searching google.com for anything regarding "Twilight". I am throwing myself a 24th birthday party this month in celebration of...LIFE. For once I am actually 'celebrating' my own life. Not just going to lunch on my birthday, but having a 'real' party. It is just going to be my best friend and my husband, and his best friend.


I posted this picture because...I sent this picture to my local cakery lady (Megan Craig) and she is already on it! She is the same lady who did my sons 4th birthday party 'camping' cake. She is amazing! I can't wait to see what it looks like when she is done! *squee*


My best friend and I are going ALL out for this party. See...we found that the LESS attendees, the better prizes, goodie bags, etc you can have. *wink* Trust me, even this 'little' party cost an arm and a leg. lol. But, hey, it is totally worth it. I can honestly say...lately...I feel that I deserve some 'me' time with my besties. :)


We are having a menu, full of 'Bella' inspired foods...goodie bags that offer an item attached to each main character from the books/movies, we will play the dvd scene it game, board games, word searches, etc...and of course...watch ALL the movies and listen to the soundtrack's. I am making red punch with labels for everything...*sigh* it will be spectacular!


I will post pictures afterwards, of course!


Summer is coming to an end...and I am so excited! Fall is my most favorite season of all!

2 comments:

  1. Melinda :) You are so cute :) I can tell that you are thrilled about this party and I think you completely deserve it! Have fun! Enjoy yourself and your favorite people! You are special and I wish you the happiest birthday ever :)
    PS - I saw the cake and the title in my 'blog role' and I was like "I've totally got to forward this to Melinda - but it's YOU! Lol! :) I guess you've already got it then ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I had a blast - I felt like a kid again. I think I needed that. :)

    ReplyDelete