9.07.2012

Thirty-One Gears Up For Fall

I am so excited for Fall. Pumpkins, Pumpkin Pie, Leaves, Crisp Air, Campfires, Sweat Shirts, and more. It is just a wonderful time of the year. My favorite. *smiles* I'm also excited about my Thirty-One business. I have never been happier 'working' in my entire life. I have been blessed with a good friend that introduced me to this company back in 2011. In March, I hosted my first party for her. June 1st of this year, I became a consultant. I am so happy with my decision. I am able to stay at home. Take my son to school. Come home and spend time with my youngest. And best of all - still have fun doing something that makes financial sense. I love the new catalog for Fall and Winter. *smiles* This was my Add-On Kit and I am absolutely in love with it. 


Looking forward to a fabulous Fall! My calendar is already booked for October!


1 comment:

  1. Hooray for doing some that you love to do for work ... when that happens, it almost doesn't even feel like work :)

    Amen to the sweaters, pumpkins, campfires ... I love it all and it is just around the corner! xxCat

    ReplyDelete