1.21.2011

Winter Wonderland

I woke up this morning to a b-e-a-utiful blanket of 8 inches of snow. *smiles* I have loved this week. Entirely. Gonna venture out later and make a snowman with my little munchkin. I have made some "New Year" resolutions that I plan on sticking to for the rest of my life. I have started working out again - after 4 years - I do 30 solid minutes each day of a mixture of sit-ups, crunches, stretches, arm circles, yoga poses, and stepping (using stairs). I feel so much better. I have also implemented a new diet. Well, it isn't really a 'diet' persay. It is just eating healthier, and having portion control. I am so proud of my little family totally adjusting to it so well. I have also made it a #1 priority to not only work out and eat healthier ever single day, but to read my Bible. And have a closer, more personal, relationship with my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
I am just so thrilled about this new year, and this new journey of life we are all taking on at the Stanley home. I hope everyone out there in the blogging world is doing well. I know for me and my house, we WILL serve the Lord!
Also - we have committed to tame down the t.v., internet, radio time. I have decided NOT to spend all of my waking hours on FB or here, or sitting around watching t.v. all day. Ha. I hope that maybe even some of you out there, can enjoy this freedom too. Let me tell ya, I have thoroughly enjoyed catching up on ALOT of reading, spending time with my family and just loving and living my LIFE. This beautiful life that GOD has blessed me with.
*****

No comments:

Post a Comment