2.20.2015

Brown Sugar & Honey Oatmeal

 
Brown Sugar & Honey Oatmeal
 
.........................................
 (^^our breakfast this morning consisted of oats, brown sugar, some local honey and some fresh apples on the side. I recommend this oatmeal to anyone trying to beat those winter blues!)
 
So this morning I got a lot done around the house. R.A. did his lessons and had a couple of quizzes. He did really well on both. I'm so proud of him. He doesn't much like school work, but then again who really does? However, when he puts his mind to it, he does a fantastic job and makes me proud. He loves History. I think that is his favorite subject.
 
Laundry seems non-stop these days. E.J. thinks he has to change his clothes every time he gets even just a spot of liquid on it. Makes me want to pull my hair out sometimes. I keep telling him, "This is why you never have anything to where, because you change your clothes 2-4 times a day and insist on putting them in the dirty hamper." Ah. The joys of motherhood. On the bright side, everything is clean around here.
 
The boys built a fort in their bedroom today. Absolutely cute. I couldn't help but smile when I looked in to see them hiding inside with all their stuffed animals and toys. I think my exact words were, "So that is where all of my pillows went." Ha!
 
We ordered pizza for lunch today. Yeah I know...I'm super lazy when it comes to the weekends. I'm sort of glad we ordered 3. I know...family of 4 ordering 3 pizzas. Crazy. However, while ordering said pizza's...I was watching the weather channel and realized we are supposed to get another 1-3 inches of snow tonight and another 5-8 inches tomorrow. Plus ice. Yeah...pizza was definitely a good idea. We can eat on it all weekend. However, I feel the need to work out will come pretty soon.
 
..........................
 
Melinda

 
Elsa is having a little too much fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment